Monday, April 2, 2012

Okay!

Ok, so heeding the advice of Mr. C. B. Cebulski, I am now more focused on working on a blog.

Originally, this blog was meant to showcase a series of comic shorts about stuff. Seeing as I live a busy life--you know, saving the world and shit--making shorts went from difficult to impossible.

Updates:

1. I now have a dog. I tiny puppy named Rex. His breed? He's a goddamn Theropod.

2. I was picked as one of the 35 folks who were singled out by Marvel VP for Creator and Content Development from the 240+ guys who submitted portfolios. He told me that they'll "take me out of Nursing."

3. I decided to pick this blog up again.

4. You've reached number four, congratulations.

So there you have it! I promise to post at least 1 blog every week so as not to waste your time.

Later!

1 comment:

Jennie Castillo said...

I'm a big fan, sir! Thanks for the signed Xenoglyphs copy! You are awesome!!!